•   almost 8 years ago

How do I view Submissions?

It says my submission is published and that there are 103 submissions but when I click on the link to "vew all" it tells me there are not viewable submissions.  I wanted to check out what others have submitted - read what others have posted.  Did I miss something in the rules or details about the submissions?

• 9 comments

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Hi Marny, I just completed my submission (Fayetteville Liberty Ladies) and I would like to ensure that it made it to the list to be reviewed! Last minute... but with a full heart! Thanks so much, DeAnna F.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

HI Marny, I have been having difficulty with my submission, can you confirm it was received in time for review? Thanks

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Hey Marny, I just would like to know if my submission was received in time. Thank you
    Chase

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Hi all, I was editing my submission but from reading the above notes, I did not hit save before 11:00pm, I was trying to add more photos and fix the text after viewing how it was copied from the clipboard. Hopefully it is not too hard to read ;) just want to make sure that there is no way to go back and edit.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Hi, can you please confirm that you received my submission? I think I did everything correctly but I am a little concerned reading everyone else's comments. Thanks.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

How can the public view the submissions? I can't seem to find them on the site. Can you direct me to the right spot? Thank you.

• Manager   •   almost 8 years ago

Clint,

Thank you for your message. The submissions are not currently public. However, the Joining Forces Community Challenge will be conducted in two stages. During the first stage, a panel of judges will review applications and nominations and select and announce 20 finalists on December 30. In the second stage, finalists and their submissions will be profiled on Challenge.gov where the public will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite--the People's Choice winner. Public voting and additional judging will take place after finalists are announced and continue to February. Winners selected by judges and the People's Choice winner will be announced in February 2012.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Good morning. I too, after reading this discussion wanted to ensure that our submission was received, I got the confirmation email but thought it could not hurt to double check. Thank you so much for offering this opportunity!

• Manager   •   almost 8 years ago

Jen,

Yes, the Lima Foxtrot submission was received.

Emily